Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coffee and Prague

Assalamu'alaikum..
 Alhamdulillah.All praises due to ALLAH.The Most Gracious,The Most Merciful

I just came back from Prague. Really had a great time with my beloved zaujah. We should go 'honeymoon' more often because it was really meaningful to be alone with your wife (and razin jr.) and we share lots of stuff throughout the trip .

I learn that Islam has always thought us through the glorious divine book and hadith about the great value of marriage. It's amazed me the way Rasulullah S.A.W used to treat his wives fairly and kindly and called them with sweet name especially to Saidatina Aisyah r.a. I really want to be like him, in all facets of my life. He is the best in terms of being a father , husband , a leader and also as a preacher.He is the best in all aspects. The only greatest role model ever lived in this world.


Before i end this entry,i would like to thank ALLAH for His utter blessings that He had given upon me and my family and also for giving me a chance to be a hubby to a wonderful wife,Noor Akmalia Saini.

Salam.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The romantic Razin..Hope so ur Razin Jr would not be as naughty as his father :-P

Post a Comment